Friday, September 4, 2009

Loud & Clear, April 14 2009

Greetings
I have written several articles recently only to throw them away. To say the stress has been heavy is truly an understatement. Mail has as well been slow. Then loss in personal issues! I start to wonder how much can a person really deal with. My life seems to stay in a permanent state of chaos. I admit that I tend to rebel against anyone and everything that gets close to me. Maybe it’s my way of avoiding responsibility, or a fear of failure. Well better yet a fear of success. It always seems that once everything starts going good, I do something to mess it up.
Awhile back on of my associates and I was talking on the outside rec yard about some problems in my personal life. He told me "man you are a fuck up for real" I responded with "hey you got to be good at something". One day I will get it right!
On to other things. Once again these people tried to feed us just one egg for breakfast (along with 2 biscuits, grits, and scoop of canned fruit). We are supposed to get 2 eggs. A section as well as B section made no protest. However that changed once the guards made it to C section. Mr. Kerr woke me up yelling about the eggs. Once I found out the problem, I naturally joined in. The officers ended up going to the kitchen and coming back with the extra eggs. I objected to A&B section getting the extra egg due to their failure to speak out and allowed the guards to make it all the way to C section, thought the guards still gave it to them.
One of the great things about the system oppressing is it upsets the people. The people then focus on the common enemy and strive to achieve a common goal. The commissary staff seems to think that they do not have to work to earn their tax payers check. My pod last went to commissary on the 8th of the month. They say we don't go back until the 28th. 20 days before we can get stamps, hygiene and or food items. My concern is the stamps. We are supposed to go every 14 days. But I can suffer I just point out to everyone else how they keep screwing us over.
Next topic, I would like for everyone to PLEASE go to http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRoZWp1c3RpY2Vwcm9qZWN0Lm9yZw== and read the article "Convicting the innocent: Texas justice derailed" It is a very informative article. Please everyone take a few minutes to read it. Thanks. I had some additional statements posted that are related to my appeal. One being from my 5th grade teacher. I wanted to explain something about it. In it she mentions me bringing a gun to school. I was 9 years old. A kid on the bus had a cap gun (a toy fun that takes a ring of caps and pops like a real gun when you pull the trigger, but nothing comes out of the barrel, I explained that as I don't know if they sell them overseas)
I didn't have my cap gun anymore. So I got an antique pistol off the fireplace mantel and took it to school. The gun didn't work, plus there was no bullets for that caliber of a pistol in our house. Which is why it was on the mantel as a show piece. The working guns my mom and stepfather owned was kept in another location locked up. Only the antique rifles and shotguns and that one pistol was in open display.
Point is I took a collectors piece to school, NOT a loaded machine gun to go on a reign of terror. The bad thing about it all? Right around the time I done this there was a school shooting in Arkansas. Now if I wanted to could I have gotten to the other guns? of course. But my goal was not to take a gun to school. It was to take a toy to school to partake in a cops and robbers game with a fellow student. Though the school was not too amused.
I explained that as I got several that are steadily trying to keep me in the most negative light possible. Texas carried out its 13th execution this year. It seems the pace will slow down for a while, the next date is 4/30. I am actually surprised that there aren't more dates scheduled. There is around 70 that qualify for an execution date. The year isn't over with so we shall see how it goes.
Next issue. If there is anyone that wants to write someone here. There is a guy here that doesn't write anyone. He has been here a year and has no one!!!! He was sentenced from Ft Worth Texas. His name is Christopher Wilkins. You can get his prison # by going to http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRkY2ouY29tL2RlYXRocm93b2ZmZW5kZXJz. He doesn't have any funding for stamps. So if anyone is interested in writing him and helping make life a little more tolerable until the state executes him, you can find the guidelines for sending offenders funds on the http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRkY2ouY29t web site. it will list approved vendors such as http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmpwYXkuY29t and others. Most of his life has been in prison, so that he has walked a vastly different life than most reading this. I appreciate anyone that writes him. It is best for people to write him that don't write anyone else here. Believe it or not, but there is usually some bullshit drama when people write several people at the same place.
Anyways I am going to wrap this one up. I haven't gotten any of the MySpace messages in several weeks, so I couldn't respond to them.
Take care everyone.
I leave as I came.
Clinton Young #999447
Polunsky unit
3872 FM 350 South
Livingston TX 77351
Copyright © 2009 by Clinton Lee Young. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment